Below are some Do’s and Dont’s when preparing for a photography shoot.
What To Do
- Please bring a completed Model Release.
- Bring food and water that you will need for the duration of the shoot.
- Girls: Wash and Exfoliate skin before bed the night before the shoot.
- Girls: Shave legs, underarms, and forearms.
- Boys: Shave face unless otherwise instructed.
- Pluck eyebrows.
- Clean finger and toe nails.
- Bring several full outfits of differant styles/looks.
What To Avoid
- Do not tan 3 days before the shoot, to avoid redness.
- No scratching pimples the day before.
- Don’t get fancy with your hair – keep it simple.
- Don’t stay up late and drink the night before – it shows!
- Make sure children have had a sleep not long before the shoot. Things don’t work out as well if they are tired/cranky!